The Lost Symbol-review#9

This time I'm going to introduce the part where I read.

Peter guided Langdon to the lost symbol, the path of the lost word. I got over the obstacle and reached the meeting place with my blindfold. When Langdon removed his blindfold, what suddenly appeared was an endless staircase. I looked closely and found that there was a parliament building under the stairs. He realized he was in the room above the monument.

Peter told Langdon that the pyramid stone at the Washington Memorial, hidden in a corner of the building, had symbols and words. Langdon recognized that the symbol used was the spelling Rous Deo, which literally meant "praise of God." Solomon told us that the symbol found underground in Langdon is actually a copy of the Bible. People are always part of God, but the word has many interpretations and many seek the truth, while only enlightened ones know what it is.

I really enjoyed Dan Brown's stories. 

コメント

  1. "This time I'm going to introduce the part where I read."

    It would be better to say something like:
    "This week, I read Chapters 4 to 6."

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿