Self-Introduction

     Hi, I'm Jiei Hayashida. I'm from Shimabara, Nagasaki.
     I like riding motorcycle on weekends. I often visit Beppu, Oita, where there is a lot of hot springs. I liked "Hebin yu" the best in the Beppu hot springs.
     I am playing the drums in the college's rock band.
     I can't go anywhere with riding motorcycle because of recently situation, so I bought a guitar and practicing both instruments drums and guitar these days.
     I was planning to travel all around Japan riding motorcycle this summer, but it might be difficult to come true if the COVID-19 things won't over.
     I want study abroad, so I would like to take the good score in the TOEFL exam this year. To take the good score in the exam, I will try a lot of English books this year.

コメント

  1. Travelling with a motorcycle sounds fantastic. Where do you practice playing drums?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿