THE SCORPION KING

This week I read The Scorpion King. The Scorpion King is an exciting story of love and hate. The Scorpion King. I wrote down three quotes and discuss them.

The first one is: "Mathayus laughed and helped his brother up on his feet. Then they went outside and found thier horses. Suddenly, Mathayus stopped and looked up. 'What is it?' Jesup asked. 'I don't know. I feel that somebody is watching me.' " (p.1-2) At the same time, yes, in another place, in the city of Gomorrah, a socerer watched Mathayus, the akkadian fighter. The socerer was watching and waiting.

The second one is: "When he came out of the mountains, he saw a man in front of him. He stopped. 'I and my men will come with you, Akkadian,' Balthazar said. 'This is not your fight. It is ours.' At this moment, Mathayus and his surroundings decided fight together.

This movie was really exciting!
I gave this book 8stars out of 10

コメント

人気の投稿