MIB-Men In Black-

This week I read MIB MEN IN BLACK. This book is based on the screen story. I wrote down three quotes and discuss them.

The first one is: "The man ran up and down Madison Avenue. 'The world is finished!' he cried to everybody. Policeman James Edwards started to walk across to the man, but the man ran away. 'Stop!' called Edwards, and ran after him."(p.4)  This scene is the first time for Edwards to meeting aliens and Kay.

The second one is: " 'I don't under stand any of this,' said Edwards. 'It's OK,' said Kay. ' Now you can forget everything.' He took out his neuralyzer aimed it at Edwards."(p.8) In this scene, Kay use a neuralyzer for make Edwards to forget everything this goods, neuralyzer, is a famous goods of this movie.

The third one is: " 'Bug!' called Kay. ' Listen to me, Bug! I'm talking to you! How many of you do I hit and kill with a newspaper, do you know? Hundreds? Thousands? You're nothing, Bug!' The Bug stopped turned round. He was angry. Then he opened his mouth, moved back to Kay - and ate him."(p.34) This is the climax scene of this movie.

'Bugs kill things things - aliens and people.' There is a Bug in New York. The people of Earth are in danger! Kay and Jay are Men in Black. They and other Men in Black must find the Bug. If they don't there will be war!

I give this book six stars out of ten. I have watched this movie before. This movie is interesting!

コメント

人気の投稿