ROBIN HOOD

Robin Hood

This week I read Robin Hood. The Robin Hood stories are very famous. I wrote down three quotes and discuss them.

The first one is: "The story begins with Robin Hood's Saxon grandfather, Sir George Gamwell."(p.1) The Robin Hood is very famous story. Most people know that Robin lived in Saxon and Norman times. He robbed rich people and gave the money to poor people. And not many people know that Robin Hood was half-Saxon and half-Norman.

Second one is: " 'Stop there, boy!' said a man behind her. The man spoke very loudly."(p.19)in this scene, Marian put on boy's clothes and a boy's hat. Then left the house and walked on the Great North  Road through the forest. And at there, met Robin Hood.

Third one is: " 'Little John, help me one last time. Carry me to the window. Good. Now give me your bow.' Little John helped Robin to put an arrow in the bow. They pulled. The arrow flew a long way, into the forest."(p.37) Robin Hood pulled the bow and arrow flew in to the forest. And Robin Hood asked Little John to take him to that place and put him in the ground there.

Robin Hood loved adventure, and he was the best fighter in England. The greedy Sheriff of Nottingham hated Robin, and the beautiful Lady Marian loved him. I gave this book 9stars out of 10.
I want to recommend this book. His most famous adventures are in this book.

コメント

人気の投稿