GHOST IN THE GUITAR

GHOST IN THE GUITAR, by Paul Shipton(2000)


     This week I read GHOST IN THE GUITAR. This book is a suspense story. I started to read this book because I attracted to its title. I wrote down three quotes and discuss them.

     The first one is: "I wanted to give Tom a big kiss, so I jumped up. I didn't see Tom's guitar. My leg hit it. I reached out my hand but I was too slow.  The guitar fell and hit the floor with a terrible noise."(p.4-5). This accident is the beginning of all stories. After this accident, Tom needs a new guitar immediately because he needs to play in the competition.

     Second one is: "Suddenly Tom smiled. I can't explain it, but it wasn't his usual nice smile. This smile was different. It was cold."(p.8) Katy noticed that Tom has something wrong with the guitar since then. After Tom bought the new guitar, Katy made a sad song called 'A Last Goodbye'.

     Third one is: "I ran into the bright lights of the stage. I tried not to look at the crowd. I moved behind Tom and pushed him hard. He reached out to the microphone, and fell with it to the floor. I pulled the guitar away from him."(p.35) There had been a lot of trouble with a new guitar, Katy discovers the secret of the guitar, she was very afraid.

     I want to recommend this book. Because the story makes me think 'what happens next?'. It was fun to read this kind of the book. I gave this book 8 stars out of 10.
   

コメント

人気の投稿